Interested in loose tea and coffee?
We currently stock two kinds of loose leaf tea (Suffolk Special Blend, which is getting some rave reviews, and English Breakfast). But because of the shorter shelf life of coffee (and Earl Grey tea), we have to think more carefully about an ordering system that will allow us to buy in bulk without compromising on flavour. Let us know if you're interested in joining a regular 'coffee run' by emailing email@example.com or message Tub on Facebook
- Decaff (beans or ground) £2.40/100g
- Colombia (beans or ground) £2.20/100g
- Artisan Espresso (beans or ground) £1.60/100g
- Earl Grey Blue Lady (lighter and more fragrant than traditional Earl Grey) £2.50/100g
- or let us know what you'd like us to source for you
The coffee comes from Butterworth & Son in Bury St Edmunds, where an enthusiastic team ethically source and roast beans from around the world. And they're keen to support us in developing a circular supply. We hope this will grow to enable us to have coffee as a regular item online - how about it, coffee lovers?